We purchased Libellule in December 2011 – and our first six seasons have been quite successful. Many renters have posted reviews on Trip Advisor.
- Here is the link to the Trip Advisor reviews of Libellule,
- We have recently listed our site on Holiday France Direct – and are starting to get reviews. You can see them here.
- And, if you would like more reviews, here are another five from a site where we used to list our property.
- Our first renter of 2012 wrote this blog entry about her stay at Libellule and her travels in the area. In particular, she has this to say about Libellule itself.
- Mardi Michels, who blogs on culinary adventures, rented in 2013 and wrote this blog on Neffiès and Libellule.
In addition to the links that we have sprinkled throughout the descriptions on this site, here are a few more general information and other random links that we have found useful:
- A listing of the large number of events taking place in Herault over the next few weeks.
- Le Théâtre de Pierres in nearby Fouzilhon that has a musical bistro every Tuesday from March to June, evening presentations throughout October – and other shows during the summer.
- Restaurant reviews: Languedoc Dining and Trip Advisor
- Crème de Languedoc has tons of information on the area, including this page on towns and villages to see and this one with their restaurant reviews.
- Living in Languedoc – aimed at English speaking expats, with travel info.
- Here is a great site for the Ariège region of the Pyrenees – covering in more details some of the sites we list in our Places to go -> West page.
This is one page that we hope to expand greatly over time. Some of the links have been suggested by our guests – and we would love to hear any suggestions that you might have.