Notice: Libellule has been sold! After owning our house in France, and really enjoying spending time in Neffiès, we have decided that it is time for us to move on to different adventures. We will not be accepting further rentals.
Welcome to our vacation home, Libellule, a lovingly restored three-storey 12th C. village house in the village of Neffiès, that you will remember as key to your true Languedoc experience.
- Sleeps five people:
- Two large double bedrooms each with its own en suite bathroom
- Single bedroom;
- Additional WC with hand basin;
- Air conditioning;
- Absolutely stunning views over the roofs and vineyards from the perfectly private and well equipped roof terrace. The terrace is ideal for an afternoon of sunning, or relaxing with a glass of wine after a hard day’s touring;
- Upstairs comfy salon with flat screen TV (with UK channels – Freesat, and French channels) and DVD/Blu-Ray/USB player;
- Linens and towels provided including beach towels;
- Washing machine, clothes dryer, dishwasher, microwave, Internet/WiFi, and telephone with free calling to landlines in US, Canada, the EU and many other countries;
- Free parking in the village square – 50m from our front door.
Neffiès is a small friendly village in the middle of sunny, Languedoc in the south of France. Libellule, our maison de village is only steps away from the central square of this medieval town. It makes a perfect vacation home rental for your authentic French holiday:
- relaxing at the beach;
- visiting some of the best preserved Roman, medieval, and renaissance structures anywhere;
- eating at one of the incredible local restaurants;
- enjoying the vins de la region and the wonderful cuisine; and
- shopping in the antique and art boutiques of nearby Pézenas (just 10 minutes away).